Are there any side effects after Scarlet S treatment?
Immediately after the application, a tolerable pinkish occurs on the skin and disappears within hours. Since it has a needle-free technology, bleeding and bruising do not occur. No needles remain. The patient can immediately return to his social life. Although very rare, edema may occur, especially around the eyes. This condition disappears within 1 to 2 days. It is recommended to protect the skin from the sun after application.
What are the Scarlet S areas of use?
- Total skin rejuvenation (Skin rejuvenation, Skin renewal),
- Lifting (Face lift),
- Elasticity loss treatment (Skin tightening),
- Finishing the facial and jaw lines,
- Treatment of fine wrinkles on the neck,
- Scar treatment (Acne scars, keloid),
- Treatment of inflammatory acne
- Open pore treatment,
- Regulation of the skin tone,
- Sebum balancing,
- Treatment of facial telangiectasias,
- Pigmented lesion treatment,
- Stria (stretch marks) treatment,
- Hyperhidrosis (sweating) treatment,
- Body tightening,
- Eliminating arm sagging.
Which Applications Can Scarlet S Combine With?
Scarlet S application can be combined with vitamin a, chemical peels, PRP and LED Therapy treatments. Thanks to the combined methods, while new collagen synthesis takes place, all vitamins and cellular support that the skin needs are provided.